At 3fifteen we consider our employees to be our greatest asset and vital to the company’s future. With just over 200 employees spanning across Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban, we are serious about developing and investing in our future.
The 3fifteen Internship Programme
is a 12 month intensive development programme commencing in January each year. This
programme allows you to gain valuable working experience and theoretical training while earning a salary.
The 3fifteen Internship Programme is your chance to build the foundation for a successful career
in the IT industry.
A supporting structure of Mentors will guide our Interns through their training by providing help for challenges at work or simply being around for a friendly chat. Upon completion of the programme, successful Interns may have the opportunity of permanent employment within the company based upon their performance during the course of the Internship.
- Applicants must be South African citizens with a valid South African ID number.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Matric Qualification and a completed IT related Degree / National Diploma / Certificate from a recognized South African Institute with an above-average academic record.
- Application forms must be completed in full (incomplete applications will not be considered).
- A CV, Matric certificate, tertiary transcripts and IT certifications must accompany the completed application form.
- Applicants must not have participated in previous learnership, graduate or internship programmes.
- Applicants must not have previously had permanent employment within a software development environment.
- Previous work experience such as vacation work is welcomed but not required.
- Preference will be given to disabled applicants.
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN!!!
You can apply directly on the website by clicking on the “Apply for this position” link below, or you can send your CV, Completed Application Form (download form below) Matric Certificate, Tertiary Transcripts and IT Certification to[email protected]
You can also fax all the required documents to 011 576 1142.
What happens to your application once you’ve submitted it?
Our recruitment team will review your application.
If your application does not meet our requirements, you will receive communication
from us within 14 days either via email or telephone.
If, on the other hand, your application meets the minimum requirements for the position, we will contact you within 14 days to set-up a written Technical Assessment and if successful, you will be invited to attend an interview with one of our Development Managers.
If you are successful at the interview stage, you may be required to complete our Psychometric Assessment.
Successful candidates will then be sent an offer for the 2013 Graduate Internship Program.
Graduate Application Form:
2013 3fifteen Graduate Programme Application Form