Posted on :
8 Mar, 2017
8 Mar, 2017
The Services Sector Education and Training Authority (Services SETA) invites bursary applications for the 2017 academic year.
Fields of study:
Bursaries are open to:
Only online applications will be considered.
Services SETA’s Discretionary Bursary funding is divided between employed and unemployed learners Bursaries will be awarded for all qualifications in the Service Sector.
It is the Services SETA’s intention to ensure that the Bursary allocations are done in line with its strategic plans and related laws and regulations as well all the necessary and relevant policies and procedures.
Who qualifies for the Service Seta bursary?
– An applicant who is currently registered with a South African higher education institution (TVET Colleges, Public Universities and Universities of Technology)
– Application should be for 2017 academic year
– An applicant who is a South African citizen, with a valid identity document.
– An applicant who is not a recipient of other sources of funding.
– Preference may be given to:
There are a limited number of bursaries for 2017 Academic Year only.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should “register” by creating a user name and password on the Create an account tab.
The closing date for applications is 17 March 2017