At 3fifteen we consider our employees to be our greatest asset and vital to the company’s
future. With just over 200 employees spanning across Johannesburg, Cape Town
, we are serious about developing and investing in our future.
The 3fifteen Internship Programme
is a 12 month intensive development programme commencing in January each year. This programme allows you to gain valuable working experience and theoretical training while earning a salary
The 3fifteen Internship Programme is your chance to build the foundation for a successful career
in the IT industry.
A supporting structure of Mentors will guide our Interns through their training by providing help for challenges at work or simply being around for a friendly chat.
Upon completion of the programme, successful Interns may have the opportunity of permanent employment within the company based upon their performance during the course of the Internship.
- Applicants must be South African citizens with a valid South African ID number.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Matric Qualification and a completed IT related Degree / National Diploma / Certificate from a recognized South African Institute with an above-average academic record.
- Application forms must be completed in full (incomplete applications will not be considered).
- A CV, Matric certificate, tertiary transcripts and IT certifications must accompany the completed application form.
- Applicants must not have participated in previous learnership, graduate or internship programmes.
- Applicants must not have previously had permanent employment within a software development environment.
- Previous work experience such as vacation work is welcomed but not required.
- Preference will be given to disabled applicants.
How to Apply for 3fifteen 2015 Graduate Internship Programme
Click here to apply online