Posted on :
24 May, 2011
24 May, 2011
3fifteen seeks a dynamic Designer with a qualification in Multimedia Design / Graphic Design or similar and with 2 years experience in Web design and graphic design.
• To assess, recommend, propose and develop ways to consistently improve the information content, designs and usability offered through the company’s website within established policies, processed and guidelines.
• To conceptualise creative concepts, prepare final artwork and implement design on client websites.
• To deliver outputs in line with the business requirements by interpreting brief requirements and formulating content or design accordingly.
• To liaise with customers to manage expectations of deadlines and brief requirements.
• The Designer will work in a professional and comfortable work environment where the core focus is on learning, growth, knowledge sharing, teamwork and collaboration.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS AND KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
1. Design skills.
2. Customer Relations.
3. Documentation skills, i.e. the standard and quality of documents.
4. Billable hours.
5. The ability to provide brief business requirements and formulating content or design accordingly.
6. Understanding of templates, master pages and layouts.
• Grade 12 Senior Certificate (Matric)
• Recognised 2 year tertiary qualification in Multimedia Design / Graphic Design or similar.
• Knowledge of digital media.
• Knowledge on browser compatibility within design implementation.
• Knowledge of graphic design principles.
• Knowledge of web design principles.
• Knowledge of browser compatibility.
• 2 years’ experience in Web design.
• Experience in design as well as basic implementation of design knowledge of creative process.
• Experience with Photoshop CS, Cascading Stylesheets, Adobe Dreamweaver or expression web or SharePoint designer, Hand-coded HTML and Microsoft Office Frontpage / PowerPoint / Word.
• Adobe Flash CS.
• 1 year experience using SharePoint design.
• Be able to do strong web designs
• Be able to work in a team environment.
• Be able to interact well with management and colleagues.
• Be able to successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions.
• Be able to communicate excellently, both verbal and written.
• Be able to interpret.
• Be able to implement designs.
ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES:
• Planning and organising.
• Must be individually driven and motivated.
• Must be reliable and responsible.
• Must be enthusiastic.
• Be energetic and passionate.
• Be willing to learn new technologies and or programs like SharePoint Designer.
• Be willing to learn SharePoint Designer.
• Must be willing to work overtime when required.
• Must be willing to do business travel to customer sites as and when required.