ABSA Careers: Latest Vacancies
Absa Group Limited (Absa or the Group), listed on the JSE Limited is one of South Africa’s largest financial services groups. Absa is a subsidiary of Barclays Bank PLC (Barclays), which owns 55,5%. We offer a complete range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, insurance and wealth management products and services. The Group’s business is conducted primarily in South Africa. It also has equity holdings in banks in Mozambique and Tanzania, representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria and bancassurance operations in Botswana and Mozambique.
At 30 June 2012, the Group had 718,2 million shares in issue and a market capitalisation of R101,4 billion. The Group had assets of R808,8 billion, 12,2 million customers, 9 822 automated teller machines and 3956 staffed outlets.
Barclays is a major global financial services provider engaged in retail and commercial banking, credit cards, investment banking, wealth management and investment management services with an extensive international presence in Europe, the USA, Africa and Asia.
ABSA Careers in South Africa
There’s more to working at Absa than just free banking and access to a global banking giant. We offer our employees all this and more – simply for being a part of South Africa’s leading banks.
Not interested in the perks? How about the career building programmes and initiatives that we have in place to ensure that our employees not only thrive in their current positions, but aspire to grow into others. Learning and Development are at the fore of our people strategy – ensuring that you always feel valued, understood, and at the core of our business’s success.
ABSA Vacancies: Benefits of Working with ABSA South Africa
Down to the basics: what do you get out of working for South Africa’s best bank (our opinion, but we are sure you will agree when you start working here)? Quite a lot of relevant benefits, actually.
There are a number of financial, lifestyle, career and community benefits that you will receive when you work for Absa, but the show-stoppers that get people’s attention are:
- No banking fees on transactions within the Absa account into which your salary is deposited – which will help cut back on those monthly banking fees
- Reduced interest rates on home loans and vehicle finance – cutting down your monthly repayments
- Staff and dependents bursary fund – because your family is also important to us
- A medical aid subsidy, because your health and your family’s health is an important gift that needs to be looked after
- Market-leading leave benefits – including maternity and study leave
- Wellness benefits with access to gyms and wellness centres
- Absa Group pension fund retirement benefits and group life scheme
- Learning and development programmes to fast-track your career
- Recognition for being exceptional – with Service Heroes, Prestige Awards and Long Service Awards
- Volunteer programmes that allow us to help our community individually and as a group
There are a lot of other benefits that come with being an Absa employee, and all of these contribute to making you feel like a valued part of the Absa family.
ABSA Vacancies: How to apply for ABSA Jobs
Click on the “Apply Now” button below or click on this link to search and apply online
You can refine your search by selecting the necessary criteria that applies to you.
Best of Luck
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE NEW JOBS BY EMAIL AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.