Accenture Vacancies (65 Jobs)
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Accenture Vacancies: Working With Accenture
Accenture (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd has been certified as one of South Africa’s Best Employers for 2012/13. Independent research into their employee offerings showed this company has outstanding working conditions. On this page you will find out exactly what makes them one of SA’s best companies to work for.
Working with Accenture in South Africa, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.
Our Core Values have shaped the culture and defined the character of our company, guiding how we behave and make decisions:
- Stewardship: Building a heritage for future generations, acting with an owner mentality, developing people everywhere we are, and meeting our commitments to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Best People: Attracting and developing the best talent for our business, stretching our people and developing a “can do” attitude.
- Client Value Creation: Improving our clients’ business performance, creating long-term, win-win relationships and focusing on execution excellence.
- One Global Network: Mobilizing the power of teaming to deliver consistently exceptional service to our clients anywhere in the world.
- Respect for the Individual: Valuing diversity, ensuring an interesting and inclusive environment, and treating people as we would like to be treated ourselves.
- Integrity: Inspiring trust by taking responsibility, acting ethically, and encouraging honest and open debate.