Posted on :
5 Aug, 2015
5 Aug, 2015
Crest Chemicals is looking to recruit an Account Manager – Mining to work in Midrand.
Crest Chemicals (Crest) represents several international manufacturers of specialty and commodity chemical products and distributes these to a large number of industries in South Africa and Southern Africa. Its six divisions service key markets in food, paints and coatings, pharmaceutical and personal care, mining and water treatment, surfactants, and general industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Contribute to the profitability of the business.
• Quality customer service is provided to internal customers (within Crest Chemical’s) and external customers.
• Successful and sustainable relationships are maintained with all internal and external customers.
• Participate and assist in the development, approval, and communication of new Food products / chemicals.
• Monitoring industry developments in order to identify and grow chemical product range.
• Identifying sales opportunities and implementing strategies to target these.
• Complete weekly coverage reports.
• Keep abreast of changes and trends related to the Food chemicals industry.
Qualifications & Experience
• Tertiary qualification related to mining.
• Sales and marketing diploma.
• Minimum 3 years work experience in the chemical industry.
• Strong knowledge of Mining Products.
• Minimum of 3 years Account Management experience.
• Knowledge of Mining and Water treatment chemicals and processes.
• Computer literate on MS Office.
• Knowledge of SAGE ERP system.
• Problem solving.
• Deadline driven.
• Building relationships.
• Customer service orientation.
• Conflict management.
• Verbal and written communication.
• Environmental scanning.
• Planning and organizing.
How to Apply