Key Purpose Statement
To implement a market driven differentiated service that builds sustainable competitiveness within clearly identified channels which delivers sustainable growth in brand equity, sales volume, market share, competitive advantage and corporate reputation.
- Post Matric Qualification in Sales/Marketing and ideally a minimum of 2 yrs experience in Sales/Marketing in a FMCG environment
- Valid unendorsed Code 8 drivers licenc
- Basic knowledge of PC or potential to acquire it.
- Persuasiveness and selling ability.
- Verbal ability and communication skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills, creativity and ability to mix with other people.
- Ability to manage self and territory.
- Strong achievement orientation.
Output and Accountabilities
Maximise sales volume and market share :
- Implement national/regional promotions in relation to the segmented channel management process.
- Achieve pre-determined sales/brands and market share targets.
- Influence liquor retail pricing within segments.
- Maintain stock levels within segments.
Service outlets :
Develop sound business relationships.
Click here to apply online