Key Performance Outputs:
- Liaise with Business Units to facilitate implementation of new or improved business processes involving any IT-related systems critical to core organisational functions.
- Understand business requirements to maximise efficiency and utilisation of the e-Business Suite (e-BS) application.
- Analyse client requirements and configure and/ enhance applicable modules/functions in an Oracle R12 e-BS environment accordingly.
- Function as resident team expert for all configuration issues within areas of expertise.
- Design, develop and maintain test scripts to ensure end-to-end testing is conducted across all scenarios.
- Work with end-users, IT technical resources and/or Oracle Support to troubleshoot problems and resolve application issues within pre-defined SLA requirements.
- Execute, analyse reports and reconcile data to highlight risks, issues, misuse of the system and general non-compliance to defined processes.
- Conduct monthly audits to ensure system security and processes are maintained.
- Provide support, consultation and training to users on issues to ensure the Oracle e-BS application is run with optimal efficiency.
Technical Skills And Experience:
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or an equivalent 4 year degree specializing in Information Technology.
- A minimum of two years’ experience and training working with one or more of the following preferred e-BS R12 modules:
- Supply Chain Management
- Oracle Financials
- Project Accounting
- Previous e-BS R12 implementation experience preferable
- Change management experience is required in this position
The successful candidate will have strong customer focus with the ability to inform others. This position requires strong organizing skills and the candidate must have excellent problem solving ability. The ability to manage and measure work is essential in this role.
Internal and/or External: This position will be filled in line with ACSAs values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and the position will also be advertised externally.
Applications accepted until: 04th of Oct, 2013
Advert Code: CORP00050913
How to Apply