Administrative Officer Vacancies
Independent Tribunal for Social Assistance Appeals (ITSAA)
SALARY : R170 799 p.a
CENTRE : National Office 7 Posts (Ref: Post A)
Kwa-Zulu-Natal 2 Posts (Ref: Post B)
Eastern Cape 2 Posts (Ref: Post C)
Please submit separate application for each post
- An appropriate recognised Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification PLUS sufficient experience in the administrative field or a Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification PLUS extensive experience in the administrative field.
- Knowledge of pre-adjudication and adjudication management process.
- Knowledge of Social Development sector. Knowledge of the Social Assistance Act and Regulations.
- Knowledge of the ITSAA strategic goals /objectives in line with the Department’s strategic plan and objectives.
- The successful candidate must be willing to travel and be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Client orientation and customer focus skills.
- Public relations skills.
- Communication (written, verbal and liaison) skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Coordination skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Creative and innovative.
- Co-ordinate the collation of reports from provincial coordinator.
- Coordinate provincial stakeholders meetings.
- Co-ordinate financial and human resource matters between provincial and national office.
- Identify and draft a report to National ITSAA on provincial needs to be addressed.
- Take minutes at panel meetings.
ENQUIRIES : Mr J Mokoele Tel: (012) 741 6868
How to Apply for Administrative Officer Vacancies
APPLICATIONS : The Director General, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X901, Pretoria,
0001, Physical Address: HSRC Building, 134 Pretorius Street
FOR ATTENTION : Ms E de Waal
CLOSING DATE : 21 June 2013
NOTE : A curriculum vitae with a detailed description of duties, the names of two referees, certified copies of qualifications and identity document must accompany your signed application for employment (Z83). Shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be required to undergo competency assessment.