Posted on :
11 Nov, 2014
11 Nov, 2014
ADMINISTRATOR (REF: KS/3247/2014)
The successful candidate will be responsible for all functional support with regard to the Oracle ERP EBS finance modules or applications implementation.
Key performance areas include:
• System research and development
• System business process design/Re-engineering
• System configuration/specification design
• Systems testing
• End-user support
• Grade 12 and a Degree or Diploma in Commerce or Finance or Business Administration and relevant Oracle Certification Courses
• 7 years’ recent relevant experience in Oracle EBS Finance Functional Support.
Added advantage: Knowledge and support of EBS R12 version.
• Strong background and hands-on experience with Oracle ERP EBS modules
• Background knowledge of SQL/Toad software skills will be advantageous
• Familiarity with most basic system administration tools and processes
• Advanced functional knowledge of the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Finance Modules and Support tools
• Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and user support
• Computer literacy
• Ability to work under pressure
• Sound interpersonal skills
• Ability to work as part of a functional and technical team
• The ability to transfer knowledge
• Attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• The ability to exercise discretion.
Remuneration comprises of a cost-to-company package, which incorporates all the large-company benefits. The Parliamentary Services Administration promotes and applies the principles of affirmative action and equal opportunity. Successful candidates will be expected to sign a performance contract.
Forward your covering letter and CV (not Z83), containing full personal and career details, certified copies of qualifications and ID and three contactable employment referees, to Email address (quoting the post title and reference number in the subject line).
PLEASE NOTE: The name and reference number of the post/s applied for must always be clearly indicated in all correspondence. Candidates, who do not submit the supporting documentation as requested, will not be considered.
Closing date: 14 November 2014 at 16:30
Short-listed candidates will be subjected to a positive security clearance by the South African. Police Services and /or National Intelligence Agency (NIA), citizenship and qualification checks and competency-based assessments.
Parliament reserves the right not to make an appointment.
If you do not receive any response within two months of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Regret correspondence will only be with the interviewed candidates.
How to Apply
Apply online before 03/12/2014.
Please note that Recruiters may delete or expire jobs at any time.