AEL offers bursaries to top students who want to be a part of a world class organisation with an international presence. These options are available to those studying towards a National Diploma in Mining Engineering and Bachelor of Technology in Mining Engineering qualifications.
Applications are considered from students who have completed their first year of study. Bursary students are also taken to the Goldfields Academy for their in-service training.
To qualify for a bursary or scholarship through AEL, applicants must:
- Be a South African citizen or permanent resident
- Be studying full time towards a National Diploma in Mining Engineering at a recognised educational institution
- Provide proof of academic results for recent and current educational studies
- An aggregate mark of 60% should be attained in the first year of study.
Are you made of sterner stuff? Are you ready to attack the future of explosives in mining under the leadership of the defined front runners in the industry?
If the answer to these questions is ‘yes’, click here – we want to hear from you!
How To Apply
The application phase, which is open between September and November annually, is as follows:
- Email your application with a brief covering letter to: [email protected].
- Ensure that you include the relevant information and that you fulfil our selection criterion. (side editor update: the download link is broken)
- Should you be chosen, an AEL representative will be in contact with you and will advise you with further steps to success!
Closing Date: 30 November 2014