Today, African Bank is the market leader in the personal unsecured credit market in South Africa.
African Bank understands you as an individual, believes in you and empowers you to create more with your life. African Bank enables you to achieve your goals and improve your standard of living by giving you access to affordable, responsible & convenient credit that you need when you want and qualify for it.
As the Credit Specialists, even if you don’t qualify we will help you understand, manage and improve your credit standing. As your credit partner, we specialize in giving you individualized credit that works for you.
At African Bank, we give you greater certainty that:
- You will be treated like an individual with the respect that you deserve
- Your creditworthiness will be accessed properly and you will receive consistent credit offers
- We will provide you easy and convenient application options
- You will have access to credit because we say YES more often,
- We will provide you simple and transparent credit offers that you can understand
- Credit offers are tailor made to your unique needs
- A choice of monthly repayment terms that you can afford
- You can enjoy greater financial freedom with credit offers that fit your budget and your lifestyle
- Interest is fixed for the period of your loan so repayments won’t change
- Immediate credit approvals and same day payouts
- Immediate access to money with instant issue credit cards
- Peace of mind for unplanned circumstances with credit life insurance
- Good repayment behavior is rewarded with large loan sizes and better interest rates for repeat clients, and card status upgrades at reduced interest and fees plus revolving credit facilities through limit increases
African Bank acquired the Ellerines Holding Group. African Bank is the credit provider for Ellerines Holdings Retail Stores. Within the Ellerines family, there is a diversity of stores offering you a range of lifestyle products. Ellerines stores include: Beares, Geen & Richards, Furniture City, Dial a Bed, Wetherlys, Osiers, FurnCity, Lubners, Mattress Factory, Early Bird Services, Savells, Fairdeal, TownTalk and Ellerines.