Afrox Call Centre Learnerships
Purpose of the learnership
- To equip learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the principles of a Contact Centre within the CSC (Customer Service Centre) in Afrox.
- To provide for career growth in the Afrox Customer Service Centre Organization
- Grade 12 / Matric qualification minimum diploma entrants
- Must be able to communicate clearly in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Learners will participate in 12 months of on-the-job training, including both theoretical classroom style learning and practical learning in the working environment.
- The exit qualification will be a NQF level 2.
- The key competencies required for these posts include personal development, customer focus, visible leadership and analytical ability
- Learners should currently reside around Gauteng (preference will be given to Learners around Johannesburg and Ekurhuleni as there is a possibility of working shifts)
How to apply for Afrox Call Centre Learnerships
Click here to apply online