Afrox Call Centre Learnerships
Purpose of the learnership
- To equip learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the principles of a Contact Centre within the CSC (Customer Service Centre) in Afrox.
- To provide for career growth in the Afrox Customer Service Centre Organization
- Grade 12 / Matric qualification minimum diploma entrants
- Must be able to communicate clearly in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Learners will participate in 12 months of on-the-job training, including both theoretical classroom style learning and practical learning in the working environment.
- The exit qualification will be a NQF level 2.
- The key competencies required for these posts include personal development, customer focus, visible leadership and analytical ability
- Learners should currently reside around Gauteng (preference will be given to Learners around Johannesburg and Ekurhuleni as there is a possibility of working shifts)
How to apply for Afrox Call Centre Learnerships
Click here to apply online
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE NEW JOBS BY EMAIL AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.