Posted on :
11 Jun, 2014
1. Responsible for repairing, replacing and maintaining aircraft wheels and tyres.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
2. Must have technical ability and mechanical skills.
3. Willing to attend training when requested.
1. Repairing, replacing and maintaining aircraft wheels and tyres.
2. Will assist with additional duties within the context of the job description.
3. Responsibilities must be carried in accordance with company standards and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
4. Will attend training as and when instructed.
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: JOHAN SWANEPOEL
REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED: TBA–TS- HM – 0614
APPLICATIONS TO BE FAXED TO: (011) 230-0546
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: WEDNESDAY, 11 JUNE 2014
PLEASE NOTE: PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
To apply for any positions at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form.
This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number as indicated on the relevant advertisement.