Posted on :
9 May, 2017
9 May, 2017
Alternative Legal Services utilises leading technology to support high-volume matters such as disputes and investigations. It is a market leader in the use of predictive coding for e-disclosure in the UK and worked on the first UK Commercial Court matter to use it. Our clients benefit fully from the enhanced value and time-saving that leading technology and innovation in delivery can provide, while also saving money.
• Conducting document review, due diligence and other fee-earning work as required
• Providing general support to the Manager, Senior Lawyers and Lawyers
• Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of relevant areas of law to the local office’s practice
• Ensuring compliance with financial disciplines on matters (e.g. daily time-recording; there will be target average daily chargeable hours)
• Providing other assistance to the business on client matters and related tasks as required
Commitment to the ILLPAs participants of the ILLP, Legal Analysts will also be expected to:
• Attend, participate in and complete all learning and development modules
• Apply the learning in their day-to-day roles
• Complete and keep up to date their personal learning log
• Support the performance and effectiveness of colleagues joining the programmeas part of further cohorts by transferring knowledge and skills.
The business launched in June 2015, bringing together the key parts of our alternative legal services offering to create a global team of over 400 lawyers, legal analysts and technologists.