Nampak based in Bevcan Rosslyn, Johannesburg is currently seeking x13 Fitter & Turner and x2 Electrical Apprentices to join their team.
- Completion of all required theoretical modules for the trade.
- Undergoing intensive on-the-job training and other related training.
- Providing support to the production process with adequate levels of availability and reliability.
- Demonstrating the ability to practically conduct maintenance and installations.
- Learning how to problem-solve and trouble shoot.
- Adhering to plant rules and regulations.
- Must have a minimum Matric with Maths and Science or at least a NTC/N3 with relevant trade theory (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- A good mechanical/electrical understanding. (Basic level)Must be able to identify colours for (Electrical Trade).
- Basic Computer Literacy.
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and able to use own
- Good communication skills.
- Must be willing to work shifts and overtime where necessary.
- Be team oriented, systematic and well organised.
Closing Date: 19 August 2016
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to REGISTER YOUR CV ON NAMPAK AND APPLY