Advert Code: IM 13/005
Location: Vanderbijlpark Works
All applicants should preferably be in possession of a relevant B degree or an equivalent qualification
- Preferably 8-10 years relevant experience
- Understand ICT processes and practices
- Business and plant process knowledge
- Must have successfully deployed noteworthy ICT projects
- Strong technical skills
- Proven project management skills.
- Have a good understanding of iron making production processes and understand the integration of automation systems within these systems.
- Have good leadership skills – be self-motivated and maintain high quality standards.
- Innovative, intuitive with ability to anticipate, interpret and analyze production processes & automation systems.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong decision making ability and negotiation skills
- Exude confidence on all levels of communication.
- Analytical thinker with Information, Communication and Technology skills
Key Performance Areas:
- Interact with and exercise ICT leadership within the Management team
- Relationship management between business and different Service providers (including CoE’s)
- Local demand management and local service delivery
- Provide inputs regarding ArcelorMittal IM and ICT Vendor strategy and value-release, ensuring alignment with Vanderbijlpark Business unit strategy
- User support ito EUE, Voice and Radios and Training
- Develop, Maintain and execute ICT system and Infrastructure deployment plans
- Manage ICT Operational costs and CAPEX
- Manage business information continuity, DRP, physical and logical risk of ICT systems
- Execute policies & standards as specified by the IM Corporate
- Manage ICT infrastructure assets, TCO, and ensure accuracy of inventory
- Manage continuous improvement initiatives and best practices within the BU in alignment with group
- Represent BU at ICT forums and collaborate with ICT Operations Corporate Service and Infrastructure
ArcelorMittal South Africa is a designated employer in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
How to Apply
Applications accepted until: 21st of Jun, 2013