With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit.
Purpose of the Banking Channel Knowledge Academy BML Learnership
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
Learnerships are to be hosted at the following branches in KwaZulu Natal:
- FNB Richmond
- FNB Underberg
- FNB Mtubatuba
- FNB Mkuze
- FNB Hluhluwe
- FNB Bergville
- FNB Dalton
- FNB Mooi River
- FNB Kosi Bay
- FNB Paulpietersburg
- Grade 12.
- Must be South African citizen
- Applicants 22 years or younger
- Matriculated in 2012 and 2013
- Matric results with 28 points – commercial subjects
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
How to apply
Click here to apply online.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE NEW JOBS BY EMAIL AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.