With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit.
Purpose of the Banking Channel Knowledge Academy BML Learnership
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
Learnerships are to be hosted at the following branches in KwaZulu Natal:
- FNB Richmond
- FNB Underberg
- FNB Mtubatuba
- FNB Mkuze
- FNB Hluhluwe
- FNB Bergville
- FNB Dalton
- FNB Mooi River
- FNB Kosi Bay
- FNB Paulpietersburg
- Grade 12.
- Must be South African citizen
- Applicants 22 years or younger
- Matriculated in 2012 and 2013
- Matric results with 28 points – commercial subjects
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
How to apply
Click here to apply online.