Bentley Systems provides the most comprehensive portfolio of solutions and professional services to the leading infrastructure engineering organizations around the world, including the majority of the Engineering News Record’s Top 500 Design Firms. Since 1984, architects, engineers, builders and owner/operators have relied on these industry solutions to help them create, manage and publish engineering content critical to the profitable construction and management of complex assets.
Somerset-West, South Africa
The responsibilities of a Software Engineer will include design, implementation, testing and support of product features as well as preparation of user and technical documentation content.
- Software requirements analysis, product design and implementation
- Research problems discovered by test/product support and develop solutions
- Maintain existing code base
- Assist the support group
- Prepare user and technical documentation content
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing
- Provide guidance to the certification group for further testing
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or closely related degree is required
- Experience developing, debugging and troubleshooting C# applications is required
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and C# is preferred
- Experience with Oracle or SQL Server is preferred
- Familiarity with client-server architecture or service oriented architecture is desired
- Graphical user interface experience and/ or Web development experience desired
How to Apply
If you are interested, please apply in English through our EMEA Career Center: https://emea-la-bentley.icims.com/jobs/1911/job
For other inquiries you can contact Elise de Jong-Wilson, at [email protected].
Visit our web site www.bentley.com