Posted on :
11 Oct, 2016
11 Oct, 2016
BMW is in search of candidates who are looking to gain experience in the corporate planning department. Successful candidates will join their vibrant team and assist in a variety of duties.
Position Description (Intl):
BMW has an internship position available within its Corporate Planning Department in Rosslyn. This internship must be completed full-time over 6 months. The purpose of the internship is to assist the corporate planning department with local strategy processes, cross-divisional projects, external positioning of BMW as well as supporting the team with strategic analysis of national and international competitive and institutional environments, target development and management.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
• Proven Business and Analytical skills and experience
• Highly Analytical, Strategic and conceptual skills
• Independent, Intrinsically motivated, Innovative, Proactive
• High motivation and entrepreneurial orientation
• Able to identify and handle conflicts
• Results Oriented
• Age Max. 24 years at beginning of Internship (Visa Purposes)
• Both English and German languages are required.
Tasks and Duties
– External positioning of BMW: Liaison, Communication and Co-ordination with internal and external parties as required. (e.g. Naamsa, BUSA, Dti)
– Strategic analysis of national and international competitive and institutional environments: Accurate and balanced information on the macro-environment and relevant analysis thereof is provided to planning functions locally (divisional) and at BMW AG (AU) to ensure consistency with the medium and long term planning for BMW group activities in South Africa.
– Target development and management (e.g. BSC ZA, B-BBEE).
– Key contact for BMW AG in South Africa, specifically for the corporate planning departments.
– Compilation of reports, proposals and presentations
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your application to Mrs Sinah Mahlangu at fax: 012 522 4375 or firstname.lastname@example.org