Posted on :
5 Nov, 2010
5 Nov, 2010
BMW Group is now one of the ten largest car manufacturers in the world and, with its BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce brands, possesses three of the strongest premium brands in the car industry. The group also has a strong market position in the motorcycle sector and operates a successful financial services business. BMW South Africa recruits Graduate Trainee German Speaking
To train as a Transfer Manager, with the focus on warranty problem solving and the steering of people to solve problems.
– Any Engineering Degree Qualifation
– MUST BE ABLE TO CONVERSE IN BOTH English and BASIC German languages (Verbal and Written)
– Ensuring warranty data is collected and analysed from all BMW systems and contacts available in order to focus on the correct topics.
– Steering of department heads in BMW Group to action tasks t reduce warranty problems in the field.
– Ensuring that all documentation and reports are accurate and presented in management circles so that all the role players are informed and tasks completed.
– Involved in daily work load of problem owners to ensure targets are met.
– Creativity and Innovation
– Perseverance and Patience
– Statistical Analysis and Problem Solving Skills
– Team Player with strong leadership potential
– Planning ” Project Management” and Organizing Skills