Posted on :
17 Jun, 2011
17 Jun, 2011
The Brandhouse Graduate/Early Career Programme gives you the kind of broad experience that won’t just build the foundations for your career – it will act as a springboard for your development. Combining practical, on-the-job training with theoretical learning, you’ll gain all the skills, knowledge and experience you need.
whichever function you go into, you’ll complete either two or three 12-18 month role rotations within the function. As well as an in-depth induction and the opportunity to network with your peers, you’ll work on a wide range of live projects. At each point you’ll be supported ; on your first rotation by a graduate “buddy” and in the second year by a mentor in our Leadership Team.
Regular reviews with your line manager will help you raise your profile in the company, learn from some of our most experienced leaders and explore other avenues of development.
Person requirements Barriers to the Role
– Lack of Cultural awareness / sensibility.
– Inability to influence people across all the levels in the organization.
– Inability to juggle multiple priorities and work to a series of tight deadlines.
– Lack of technology literacy and interest.
– Work collaboratively across the organisation
– Consistently deliver great performance
– Understand customer needs and develop plans to deliver against these
– Build relationships with a diverse range of internal and external partners and stakeholders
Work flexibly and respond with agility to unforeseen challenges / opportunities at short notice
Degree requirements Honors Graduates
How to apply
Click on the “Early Career Programme and search for Graduate roles in South Africa
Subject(s) Engineering – Industrial, Mechanical, Manufacturing
Arts and Humanities
Business, Finance, Management and Accountancy
Social Sciences and Economics
Any Numerate Subject
Engineering – Electronic, Electrical
Location(s) Cape Town
Start date January 2012
Offer valid till: 30 September 2011