Posted on :
14 Oct, 2015
14 Oct, 2015
BAT South Africa invites you to participate in our prestigious, international, accelerated development programme designed for graduates who want to fast-track their career within the Legal and Regulatory environment. With the objective to shape tomorrow’s leaders for our organisation, our Management Trainee Program offers you a steep learn curve in your functional skills, personal development as well as business acumen.
1. Job rotations through our LEX department to sharpen your functional skills. These will include rotations within departments covering :
2. Personal development through various training sessions and workshops to shape you as a future leader.
3. Modules and Business projects supported by the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) to develop business acumen.
4. Cross functional exposure to develop a holistic understanding of our organisation.
5. On-going coaching relationship between yourself and an experienced senior manager in our Legal and External Affairs department.
6. Mentorship pairing with an executive member
We want you to bring your difference, question our existing ways of working and bring positive change to our business. Upon successful completion the 2 year programme, you are guaranteed a move into a role within the Legal and External Affairs structure.
Closing Date: 31 October 2015