Posted on :
24 May, 2016
24 May, 2016
Compuscan, a registered credit bureau that is based in Stellenbosch,
has a position available for a Business Analyst to analyse, document and propose solutions for large and/or complex business areas and to prepare requirement specifications as well as assist in the preparation of user and system test plans
• Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes.
• Understand business process management and business requirements of the customers and translating them to specific software requirements
• Understand the technical designs as well as the specifications
• Very strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding of customer’s needs so that they can be transformed into application and operational requirements
• Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for information systems.
• End to end experience of the project lifecycle
• Proven experience interacting directly with end users
• Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Word and Excel proficiency
Key Performances Areas:
• Collecting and understanding the business requirements for the project, and translating these into requirement specifications and detailed test plans
• Analysing and document business processes
• Making sure that the solution recommended is commercial yet competitive.
• Documenting and analysing the required information and data
• Documenting workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications
• Evaluating the information gathered through workshops and surveys, business process description and task analysis
• Effectively communicating with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs
• Acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams
• Providing the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle
• Day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met together with project manager
Based on experience and qualification we offer the following:
• Basic salary: negotiable
• Attractive company benefits including Provident fund with death/ disability cover and contribution to optional Medical Aid.
Position available immediately
Please note: If no response is received within 14 days, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
• Business Analysis Diploma/Degree or equivalent
• 5 Years’ experience as a B.A.
• Experience as a B.A in the financial industry essential
• Experience in the IT industry and working with IT Teams essential
Company Location: Stellenbosch
Contact Person:Elske Lawton
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV to: