We are looking for senior business anaylsys with banking
experience, specifically Credit Risk / Treasury / Forex.
You are required to evaluate the information gathered through workshops and surveys, business process description and detailed system analysis and work with clients, to develop models of the business processes and assure the consistency of the process and data models at the conceptual and logical levels.
Effectively communicating with internal teams and external clients to deliver application & operational requirements.
Involved during the entire project cycle through the analysis, design, development, configuration, testing, and implementation phases.
- Very strong technical skills, coupled with an understanding of the technical designs as well as the specifications
- Ideally have experience in at least two of the following methodologies, UML, Waterfall, Agile, SSADM or Prototyping
- Deliver technical services and solutions to the client with top level quality.
- Develop a subject matter expertise in multiple technical areas.
- Provide realistic estimates and updates of the work necessary to complete all relevant deliverable, and complete all tasks within targeted time frames.
- Review and provide feedback on test cases and documentation.
- Provide process improvement suggestions.
- Participate in the design of the application’s functional model and system architecture.
- Identify and report risks throughout the life of the project and provide mitigation strategies for those risks.
- Perform support functions: analyze, document and resolve issues; escalate issues and follow through completion.
- Review quality assurance deliverables during the acceptance phase to ensure all requirements have been tested.
Skills & experience
- A strong analytical individual with exceptional aptitude for problem solving and attention to detail
- Envisaged as a seasoned and qualified Business Analyst that has good business acumen with sound systems experiences
- A lateral thinker with advanced business reporting skills and good interpersonal abilities
- Self motivated displaying a high level of energy and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to work under pressure and be hard working
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
How to Apply:
Closing date: 04-Sep-2013