Capitec Bank is a retail bank, which focuses on providing accessible and affordable banking services to clients via the innovative use of technology, in a manner which is convenient and personalised.
Capitec Bank South Africa recruits Sales Support Coordinator
Province: Nothern Cape
Purpose of the Job role:
Drive sales and business growth by providing support and infrastructure to the New Business Manager after successful sales negotiations have taken place. Plan, coordinate and implement the sales enrolment process.
The successful candidate will have a post-matric marketing qualification and will preferably have worked for at least one year at a promotional or advertising agency.
- Grade 12
- A relevant tertiary qualification, e.g. in commerce or project management is advantageous
- At least 1-2 years sales support experience – preferably within financial services or retail is advantageous
- Knowledge of Capitec Bank products and business processes
- Good communication skills in English/Afrikaans
- Project Management skills (planning, organization, implementation)
- Strong IT Skills (hardware and software knowledge, understanding the internet, proficient in MS applications
- Problem – solving skills
- Demonstrate high levels of energy and drive
- Target – driven
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Valid driver’s license and own transport; own cell phone
- Ability to travel and / or work irregular hours when required
- Familiarity with the area and business environment is a prerequisite (candidates based in the area will receive preference)
Email: [email protected]