Posted on :
15 Jun, 2016
15 Jun, 2016
CAVI Brands is a collection of iconic brands centered in the Health, Beauty and Wellness Sectors in Southern Africa.
CAVI Brands is offering an exciting opportunity for a meticulous, driven and passionate individual to join the Finance Team as a Financial Controller. CAVI Brands is the holding company for 5 different companies (Incolabs, OMEGA-labs, Dermalogica, Chanel, Prestige Cosmetics Group) and offers great growth opportunities for the driven and dynamic individual.
The Financial Controller’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
1. Group reporting (including the optimization of current reporting practices)
2. Monitoring and forecasting of Foreign Exchange
3. Cash Management and Treasury
4. Group budgeting process
5. Property management for group Canteen and Shop from a bookkeeping perspective
6. General bookkeeping function for the holding company (i.e. Journals)
7. Managing creditors, recons and payments for the holding company
The requirements for this position is as follows:
BComm Accounting or equivalent qualification.
CIMA Qualification will be an advantage
At least 3 years experience as Financial controller.
Knowledge and application of generally accepted accounting practice and principles (IFRS).
Advanced Excel skills.
Should be a self-starter with great problem solving abilities