REFERENCE NUMBER: ES 29 / 15 Ext
Basic Salary: R79 146 pa
- Minimum of an NTC 3 technical qualification: subjects passed must include Electrical Trade Theory, Mathematics and any two of the following subjects: Engineering Science; Industrial Electronics; Digital Electronics (with Matric and English) OR Technical Matric: Grade 12 subjects passed must include English; Electrical Trade Theory; Mathematics; Physical Science OR Full NCV 4 (Electrical – HC) seven subjects
- A genuine interest in the electrical field
- A valid driver’s licence (preferably Code C1 – old Code 10) would be recommended.
How To Apply
An application form MUST be completed when applying. These forms are available from:
- 2nd Floor, Cape Town Civic Centre
- Electricity Training Centre, Brackenfell
- Block F, Bloemhof Electricity Depot, Bloemhof Centre
- Parow Electricity Depot, No 1 Jean Simonis Street, Parow
- Wynberg Distribution Depot, off Rosmead Avenue, Wynberg.
Please deliver your application to the 2nd Floor, Cape Town Civic Centre (copies of qualifications must accompany your application).
NB: Candidates with medical conditions, that may negatively impact on the Apprentices Programme, will NOT be considered, e.g. Epilepsy, colour blindness, etc.
Closing Date: 02 April 2015