Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has exciting opportunities within their Sales and Marketing department in Vanderbijlpark.
They are looking for 8 unemployed individuals who has completed their matric or post matric qualification
who are looking for employment. The successful candidates will report directly to the Sales Team Leaders for the above mentioned districts.
The Learnership runs over a period of 12 months. To successfully complete the programme, the learner must obtain a minimum value of 120 credits. Through the completion of the Learnership, they will receive a National Certificate: Marketing (NQF 4)
Key Purpose Statement
The purpose of this program is to equip learners with the skills to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of how to grow volume, facilitate the order taking process & implement, execute & monitor merchandising standards for direct and indirect customers within a designated geographical area.
The learner will be exposed to:
- Grade 12/Matric with Maths, and English as the home language or at least a firstadditional language
- Applicants must be unemployed
- No experience required
- Valid code 8 drivers license will be advantageous
- Good analytical & numerical ability
- Socially outgoing and confident
- Able to build positive relationships
- Team player who can also work independently
- Assertive and persuasive- ability to influence and negotiate
- Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Good problem solving ability , solutions orientated and can be innovative
- Responsible, conscientious and dependable
- Self-discipline and well organised
- Good planning ability
- Good ability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
- High energy levels and drive