Coca Cola: Logistics Graduate Programme
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Position is to allow one the opportunity to gain experience in Logistics, as well as to learn what Logistics entails.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Candidates must have completed a Logistics National Diploma or relevant Degree in Logistics
- Proficiency in English is essential
- Computer literacy in Excel and Word is essential
- Good communication skills and maintain a high level of customer service
- Willing to travel
- Willing to work overtime
- Candidate must be able to work independently, and use his/her own discretion when making decisions.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply Now button at the end of this page to apply online
Coca-Cola Fortune reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Closing Date: 26 July 2013
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE NEW JOBS BY EMAIL AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.