Posted on :
3 Jun, 2014
3 Jun, 2014
1. Clearing out and organising the HR drives.
2. Re-organising the hard copy staff files.
3. Doing all filing for the region – this includes staff documentation and HR filing such as work permit updates and training agreements.
4. Updating the Skills Development file with invoices and training registers.
5. Following up with training taking place to ensure registers are completed and files correctly.
6. Putting together new engagement files for new staff to use when on induction.
7. Booking rooms and equipment for induction and training.
8. Liaising with agencies regarding regretting candidates.
9. Generate all visa and travel related documentation for staff as requested (LOI’s, assignment memos etc).
10. Capture new employees on SAP.
11. Request position codes from SAP when we have a confirmed new starter.
12. Set up exit interviews for leavers – book room and send meeting request to HRBP and employee.
13. Record new starters and leavers on the notice board.
14. System admin – eg. Record training dates into VIP.
Experience in HR Administration particularly leave and record keeping advantageous
Proven track record working with people
Computer Literacy: MS office suite and SAP (HR modules) essential
Ability to learn new Computer systems quickly
Understanding of SA Labour legislation
Three year tertiary qualification in a Human Resources field is essential
Applicant must have :
· Positive interpersonal skills
· Ability to communicate with people (written and verbal)
· Be systematic and thorough
· Be able to see routine tasks through to completion
· Be a self-starter
How to Apply