Posted on :
22 Jul, 2016
22 Jul, 2016
Nutricia Southern Africa PtyinMedical Nutrition is looking for Customer Care and Supply Chain Coordinator in Johannesburg
With our global presence, brands and business within our mission,bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. Take this opportunity to GROW together!
To provide Best Practice metrics and superior service to Nutricia’s internal and external customers through accurate and timely response to customer enquiries. To develop and deliver services in a professional manner.
Areas of responsibilties:
• Customer care including skills associated with customer care position
• Managment of the Nutricia at home project
• Managment Government Orders and Queries.
• Communication and team relationships
• Various projects and ad-hoc tasks as per business requirements
• Knowledge of Nutricia Business, services and products
• Maintaining high standards at all times in line with business expectations Uphold and continually develops positive relationships by fostering open communication with customers, staff and colleagues.
• Play an active role in team activities and team meetings to achieve organisational objectives.
A detailed Job Specification will be made available upon request.
• High school diploma
• Service excellence course/ diploma
• Supply chain experience will be highly beneficial
• Demonstrated capability to provide an exceptional customer care experience in a service environment
• Demonstrated experience in delivering conflict skills and resolution
• Demonstrated skills managing products in certain situations
• A strong working knowledge of information systems and contact centre related technology
• ERP systems experience – preferably SAP
• Advanced level Excel knowledge
• CRM experience
• Communications – demonstrated ability to employ verbal and written communication skills to influence individual goal achievement
• Proven ability to work under pressure
• Proven ability to manage stakeholders
• Must have a demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external stakeholders
• Planning – demonstrated ability to identify and raise key issues and develop strategies, in consultation with the Supply Chain Manager
• Analytical – ability to analyze reports and identify root causes of trends and recommend possible paths of action. In addition the ability to analyze a customer complaint and recognize when to escalate to the Supply Chain Manager based on the severity of the complaint.
• Analytical – ability to analyze stock reports, identify low stock situations and address this with the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent attention to details
• Ability to work independently without supervision
2 to 5 Years Experience