Posted on :
28 May, 2014
An exciting opportunity is available for unemployed young people looking to begin their career in the finance environment, specifically in the area of credit control. A 12-month leanership programme has become available at Trudon.
Palary: Monthly Learner Allowance
A 12-month learnership programme, Certificate in Debt Recovery (SAQA ID 49021, NQF level 4), is on offer at the Trudon Johannesburg branch, the planned start date for the programme is July 2014.
Learners will study towards a SETA accredited qualification whilst applying the practical aspects of the learning in the workplace.
• Have completed Matric
• Be fluent (speak, read and write) in English (minimum “C” symbol)
• Be mathematically literate (minimum “C” symbol)
• Have good communication skills
• Be able to operate a computer
• Be under the age of thirty (30)
• Not be permanently employed
• Not currently studying at any other institution
• Not currently registered on any other Learnership programme
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply, please send the following documents:
• Updated copy of CV
• Copy of ID
• Copy of matric certificate and any other post-matric qualifications
• Motivation letter
Closing date for applications is 30th May 2014.
Submit your application to email@example.com
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks from the closing date, please consider that your application was unsuccessful.
Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Successful candidates will be required to sign a fixed term employment contract and a Learnership contract and will not be paid a salary but will receive a monthly learner allowance.