Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell will be endless. Within the Commercial Sales Team we are looking for a Sales Account Executive to join our top-caliber team in Bryanston.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
Your objective will be to drive growth across a portfolio of development or acquisition accounts to achieve targets. You will be expected to build strong customer relationships and keep abreast of market trends to develop and execute strategies that deliver high value solution focused sales. The role will involve:
- Focusing on the top accounts in the portfolio to drive profitable growth within the accounts through line of business acquisition while developing/owning strategic plans to enable future growth of this specific account list
- Selling Dell’s portfolio of technology solutions; server, storage, networking, software, security, managed services, client and mobility solution
- Leading territory account management, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources
- Advising customers on strategic business and technology solutions
- Working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
- Providing sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
- Proven sales track record of success
- Extensive experience of selling technology solutions into Large Institutes Accounts selling one or more of the following solutions; server, storage, networking, software, security and managed services
- Ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CXO leadership to position solutions that will positively impact the Customer’s business
- Deep expertise of market trends that impact on Dell’s customers
- Effective presentation, negotiation and executive relationship-building skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package. Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.