Deloitte Consulting’s technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum. The CRM Specialist Consultant is responsible for the execution and support of new business opportunities and growth of existing accounts through collaboration with the enterprise sales team. The role typically involves
- Assesses potential application of the company’s services and offers solutions that meet customer needs.
- CRM implementation planning, design, development and implementation.
- New Business Development, Technology, Enterprise Solutions, Software, Solutions Provider, Global IT Services, and Cloud solutions.
- Engages in strategic account planning sessions with the Technology sales team.
- Researches and presents potential customers the cost benefit of purchasing the Company’s services.
- Responsible for all pre-sales & post sales technical activities for the practice.
- Capitalizing on ‘repeat’ business opportunities with clients.
- Interface with other members of the technical team to incorporate other technologies into the solution if required.
- Following industry best practices in delivering services to clients.
Key personal attributes required To succeed in this role, you must be a dynamic individual with highly developed interpersonal skills. In addition, you must possess the following:
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Ability to understand and capture business and technical requirements.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, including facilitation and presentation skills.
- Delivery- and action-focused, and persistence and perseverance in driving issues to resolution.
- Ability to apply sound judgement to matters.
- Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to work on multiple simultaneous activities, apply prioritisation, and negotiate deadlines.
- Project experience, to understand the dynamics of the project environment and the related issues.
- Strong process-based mindset and the ability to design and implement effective processes.
- Strong personal attributes relating to discipline, meticulous attention to detail, assertiveness, change and getting things done.
- Ability to work fast and under tremendous pressure, coupled with strong conflict management skills.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within CRM applications and processes.
- Solid computer literacy (Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Self-motivated, high energy levels; enthusiastic, committed, dynamic and driven.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance in a highly motivated and dynamic team.
Prospective candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4 – 7 years Technical sales Management experience in the CRM field or related areas.
- Previous consulting experience is required.
Click here to Search and apply directly to Deloitte South Africa