Deloitte South Africa Graduate Trainee Program 2012
Organisations are constantly challenged with an increasing number of information technology risks including security threats, regulatory and legislative compliance and unexpected disruption to system availability.
Management look to Internal Audit to provide assurance that appropriate controls are designed and operating effectively to manage these technology risks, both today and in the future. IT internal auditors are best placed to meet this challenge.
As a Trainee IT Audit Consultant you can look forward to getting involved in:
• Establishing working relationships with client personnel;
• Review client IT operating procedures and systems of internal control;
• Applying concepts of risk assessment;
• Design and perform tests of internal controls;
• Provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POST IS OPEN TO SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZENS ONLY
Person requirements The key attributes we require in the successful candidates are:
• Have a keen interest in Information Management and Systems
• Strong academic credentials;
• Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving skills;
• Strong verbal and written communication;
• Well-developed interpersonal skills;
• Embraces change and new ideas;
• Client service orientation;
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to prioritise tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage ambiguity;
• Exhibit a professional, business-like demeanour;
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels;
• Open to travel for out-of-town assignments.
Degree requirements Honours in Bcom or BBusSci with a concentration in Computer Science, Information Systems (Accounting and Auditing experience will be a distinct advantage)
How to apply Please visit our website on www.deloitte.com/za to complete an online application.
Click on Careers, select Experienced and search for IT Audit – Risk Advisory – Jnr Consultant. Please upload your full CV and academic transcripts (without which your application will not be considered)
Subject(s) Business, Finance, Management and Accountancy
Computer Science and Related
Any Numerate Subject
Location(s) Cape Town
Our Business Consulting Programme will shape your career by giving you valuable work experience with support from leaders and subject matter experts. Apply today!