Senior Human Resource Practitioner: Collective Bargaining and Employee
Centre: Cape Town
Salary: R212 106 per annum (Total package of R301 275 per annum/conditions
• A recognised three year degree/diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent related qualification OR Matric plus 2-3 years’ experience;
• Good interpersonal skills, communication skills (writing and verbal);
• Knowledge and understanding of HRM legislation and regulatory framework;
• Ability to gather and analyse information.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for: Ensuring misconduct cases are
handled promptly and effectively; Effective resolution of grievances;
• Providing advice to managers and coordinate training on Labour Relations matters;
• Providing Labour Relations support;
• Coordinating and giving technical support to the Departmental Bargaining Chamber.
How to Apply
Procedures and information to apply
- All applications must be submitted on a Z83 [PDF] form accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, identity document (ID) as well as a comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV) in order to be considered.
- Applications available at the:
- Pretoria centre should be forwarded to the Director-General, Department of Environmental Affairs, Private Bag X447, Pretoria 0001, or hand-delivered to: 315 Pretorius Street, cnr Pretorius and Lilian Ngoyi Streets (previously known as Van der Walt Street), Fedsure Forum Building, 1st Floor, Room 106, Information Centre, North Tower.
- Cape Town centre should be forwaded to the Director-General, Department of Environmental Affairs, Private Bag X4390 Cape Town 8000, or hand-delivered to 14 Loop Street, Cape Town 8000
- Consideration will be given to applicants who meet the minimum requirements of advertised posts.
- Please note that it is the responsibility of applicants to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- If you have not been contacted within three months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The department reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- The short-listed candidates will be subject to screening and security vetting to determine the suitability of a person for employment.
- Senior Management candidates to be subjected to competency assessment, signing of an employment contract and performance agreement.
Enquiries: Mr GT Esitang 012 310 3273
Closing Date: 20 December 2013