Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation – Study Coordinator
Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation
The Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation (DTHF) is a registered nonprofit organisation focused on the pursuit of excellence in research, treatment and prevention of HIV and related infections in Southern Africa.
The DTHF seeks to appoint a Study Coordinator, based in Masiphumelele Research Centre, Masiphumelele, Cape Town.
This is a two-year renewable contract position.
- Manage a team of nurses, counsellors, and field workers;
- Ensure smooth running of a clinical trial;
- Ensure that ethical and regulatory requirements are fulfilled;
- Ensure complete and accurate data collection;
- Maintain study documentation (case report forms (CRFs), research materials, study files, etc.);
- Interact with international and national principal and other investigators to ensure fulfilment of project goals;
- Interact with local health facilities, study auditors, laboratory, etc.
- Registered with SANC as a Registered Nurse or Clinical Nurse Practitioner;
- Experience as a clinical trials Study Coordinator is preferable;
- Knowledge of HIV;
- Valid GCP certificate;
- Computer literacy;
- Family planning course, PALSA plus;
- Valid driver’s licence.
How to Apply for Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation Vacancies
To apply, submit a CV, contact details of two referees and motivation letter, quoting the position you are applying for to: The Human Resource Manager at [email protected] or fax to: 021 633 0182.