Posted on :
23 Jul, 2015
• Respond to all Social Media comments and queries within the agreed time frame as per the Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). Ensures contribution by meeting daily, weekly and monthly targets set for projects and deadlines around the management of various social media communities.
• Conduct a needs assessment to identify, prioritize and resolve/refer queries in accordance with the escalation procedure. • Actively engage client and elicit necessary information required. • Adhere to the shift work schedule in order to meet the customers’ needs.
• Works closely with the Customer Experience team and Team Leader, building on areas of strength highlighted through coaching, taking stock of areas of development and ensuring ongoing effort is exercised in order to drive improvement. • Is mindful of the importance of delivering quality experiences to customers and how these affect the customer perception of the company and brand.
• Understands the power of brand perception and how one word can result in a direct impact to the experience and reputation of the company.
• Is knowledgeable and adheres to the companies Social Media policy. • Keeps up to date with the social media trends, globally and locally ensuring knowledge around best practice within the industry.
• Provide regular insight to the Social Media Care Team Leader and other stakeholders outlined by the Team Leader or Management team. • Joins in and contributes to in-house collaboration sessions in effort to increase knowledge and ensure awareness of trends, business updates, activity and challenges which may impact the Social Media customer and team at large.
• Attends all networking sessions with key stakeholders as outlined by the Team Leader. • Ensures knowledge by attending all training & info-shares scheduled around business processes, products and services as well as Social Media updates in the industry.
• Is up-to-date with emails and essential communications in order to maintain awareness around possible challenges, activity and trends highlighted by the team. • Contributes to shift/communication sessions within the team. • Provides ongoing input into the creation of the content to be published.
• Provide insights and contributes to the competitor analysis and benchmarking report. • Contributes to the shift handover report at the end of every shift by sharing valuable insight with the Team Leader. • Contributes to daily, weekly and monthly reports by sharing the information outlined and requested with the Team Leader.
• Collects customer data from all customer interactions on a daily basis ensuring complete contribution to the Social Media Customer database e.g. (including but not limited to) smart card number, decoder model, package content preferences. This data will collectively contribute to the daily team report.
• Contributes to process re-engineering in order to ensure that processes are customer friendly, minimizing customer effort and ensuring speedy turn-around-times.
Education & Experience
Matric is essential • Preference will be given to candidates who have completed a qualification or studying towards Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Media Studies or Branding. • Minimum 2 Years’ Experience at MultiChoice • Last 2 PO scores must be above 100
|Job Title||Social Media Consultant|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Town / City||Randburg|
|Equity Status||African, Coloured and Indian candidates|
How to Apply