Posted on :
30 Aug, 2010
30 Aug, 2010
Experienced Linux administrator needed to work within a support team to support and maintain the Linux infrastructure of a large and established company. Permanent role based in Sandton offering R300k p.a
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Salary: R300k p.a
Experienced Linux administrator needed to work within a support team to support and maintain the Linux infrastructure of a large and established company.
Our client is a leading a merchant and investment Bank with a reputation for being “one of the preferred companies to work for”.
You will need the following to be considered for this position:
• A proactive personality with a desire to provide a high level of service to our business users
• Dissatisfaction with the status quo and ability to innovate and continually enhance the operational environment
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• The ability to work independently as well as produce results as part of a group effort is essential; you must be a team player
• The ability to work under pressure while constantly producing results – in this regard, time management and attention to detail are crucial
• Commitment to operational and service excellence
The ideal candidate for the position will have a relevant 3 year Degree or Diploma together with 3+ years experience in IT support. You will also need to be proficient in Calypso and have some knowledge of SQL and/or Java.
Reference number: md20260, Permanent role based in Sandton offering R300k p.a
The time for change is NOW! E-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available in Linux/Unix administration. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Marco on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you. Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you send us! Email now on [email protected]