Posted on :
26 Nov, 2013
26 Nov, 2013
To Optimise non fuels stock levels through balancing supply and demand on a daily basis.
-Non Fuels Inventory Replenishment planning
-Management of stock cover
-Maintained material master.
-DC and depot stock availability to meet customer demand
-Optimised stock levels
-Root cause analysis
-Managed in the context of material master settings and company policy.
-Dead and slow moving stock.
-Sound relationships with customers, depots, manufacturing plants, transporters, forecasting team, outside suppliers training and continuous improvement
Education & Experience
Matric and or equivalent
Supply Chain certification or equivalent
3 to 5 years experience in planning environment an advantage
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes Knowledge:
-Above average knowledge of MS Office applications.
-A working knowledge of event management.
-Working knowledge of relevant SAP R3 modules.
-Working knowledge of DRP and forecasting
-An understanding of inventory and SC principles
-Good interpersonal and communication skills.
-Strong organising and administrative skills.
-Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
-Above average computer literacy. Word, PowerPoint & Excel
-Good time management skills.
-Attention to detail.
-Concern for accuracy, order and meeting tight deadlines.
-Ability to work with people of various levels, both in the organisation and in the broader business environment.
-Ability to operate with little or no supervision.
-Assertive and proactive individual.
-Ability to work under pressure
1. All applications must be submitted to the contact details provided and in the manner requested.
2. If not submitted by the closing date, applications will automatically not be considered.
3. Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
4. Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
5. Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Closing date: 27/11/13