Posted on :
19 Jun, 2014
19 Jun, 2014
Key Purpose Owns, leads and directs the Area Teams in the Maintenance Management and Work Management processes to ensure effective utilisation of resources, timeous execution of work and ultimately efficient maintenance management.
•Manages OPEX spend and controls funds
•Coordinates area/discipline CAPEX spend
•Coordinates budget process within the area of responsibility for both CAPEX and OPEX
•Provide accurate estimates for work planning, scoping and execution
•Developing of work scopes
•Maintenance planning/work management process owner
•Maintenance scheduling owner
•Manage execution of work to ensure scope, schedule and cost compliance
•Manages maintenance contracts and contractor performance (contract management)
•Interfaces with procurement and manages the procurement service delivery
•Turnaround planning and co-ordination support
•Perform maintenance management within area of responsibility
•Customer interface management between Area Stakeholders, Contracts, Internal Service departments, Procurement
•Provide analysis, interpretation and recommendation on business process
•Manage development: Talent Management/Progression Route Assessment
•Mentorship/coaching of Junior Planners
•Optimise team effectiveness
Education & Experience
•National Diploma in any Engineering field/Relevant Trade Test NTC3
•3 years’ Petrochem experience
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes Knowledge
•Able to move to various disciplines/areas
•Comprehensive understanding of the entire Refinery
•Comprehensive understanding of multi-disciplines (Instrumentation/Electrical/Mechanical)
•Primavera, MS Projects
•Planning and scheduling
•Attention to detail
Important Information PLEASE NOTE:
1. All applications must be submitted to the contact details provided and in the manner requested.
2. If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
3. Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
4. Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
5. Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
6. Shift Allowance phase out policy will apply should the appointed candidate be currently receiving shift allowance.
|Job Title||Maintenance Planner|
|Location – Town / City||Durban|
|Location – Province||KwaZulu-Natal|
|Location – Country||South Africa|