- Position Name: ERP Project Manager- Sandton (contract)
- Duration: 12 month contract.
ERP Project Manager to manage and finalise the ERP roll out; specifically the Retail ERP roll out.
Key Performance Areas:
- ERP Project Management (Wholesale and Retail)
- CRM Implementation
- Data Cleansing
- Risk Management
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Self management
- Problem solving
- 4 years plus ERP Project Management experience (Retail and wholesale projects)
- Worked with the following ERP’s (SYSPRO, Microsoft AX, SAP, Sage)
- Project management certificates is an advantage
- Working knowledge of SQL and Crystal reports is an advantage
- Industrial Engineering/ BCom Degree or similar applicable qualification
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE NEW JOBS BY EMAIL AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.