With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit.
We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource.
If you share our values of being:
- All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
- and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
Brief Posting Description
Responsible for successfully planning, directing and coordinating the activities of a project
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals for the Business Unit, whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency through Projects
- Develop a project service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Enable service delivery through implementing systems and processes to improve service with the most effective projects and implement quality systems and metrics for measuring project success
- Risk and Issue Management Resource conflict resolution, Scope change management.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget, to the extent that the key project work streams being technology delivery and solution delivery attain these objectives by producing project plans plan, manage, drive and facilitate the delivery through various work streams of the project through the work stream leaders
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Develop and implement business projects for process enhancements and new processes and products within a Business Unit. Quantify benefits. Implement process metrics for measuring efficiency of all key business processes.
- Scope change management and Change Control Project Administration and Document Management
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data of all projects
- Direct and drive Training and change management
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of Team Leaders and teams in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies
- Manage personal and management development to increase own skills and competencies for the managerial function and future Leadership growth opportunities.
- 3 Year industry related Degree.
- 3 to 4 Years related
How to Apply
Click here to apply online