FNB is a values-based organisation. Our values are our core business driver. It guides us in every aspect of our business be it when making business decisions, or when dealing with our colleagues, customers and investors. In living the FNB values our employees:-
- Take pride in what we do and our contributions to our organisation.
- In our owner-manager culture, we take responsibility and accountability for our actions and we don’t run away from our problems, but tackle them head-on.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- Embrace the concept of Ubuntu with our understanding of the communities in which we operate. We have unity of purpose where the whole is greater than the part; therefore, no individual or department can function at the expense of another.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance.
If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
To apply appropriate sales processes within the area of responsibility to achieve sales targets and build client relationships
- Achievement of net profit growth for business
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base
- Maximise cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales targets.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Enter all Qualified leads into the sales pipeline and maintain on a daily basis
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies
- Provide accurate and reliable sales statistics.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
NQF Level 5 qualification with relevant Financial Subjects
Qualifications and Experience
· NQF Level 5 minimum 32 credits
· 1 – 2 years related
Division: First National Bank
How To Apply for First National Bank Vacancies
Click on this link to Apply online
Click the Apply Now button to apply for this vacancy.