FNB Graduate Trainee Graduate Programme
FNB is a values-based organisation. Our values are our core business driver. It guides us in every aspect of our business be it when making business decisions, or when dealing with our colleagues, customers and investors. In living the FNB values our employees:-
· Take pride in what we do and our contributions to our organisation.
· In our owner-manager culture, we take responsibility and accountability for our actions and we don’t run away from our problems, but tackle them head-on.
· Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
· Embrace the concept of Ubuntu with our understanding of the communities in which we operate. We have unity of purpose where the whole is greater than the part; therefore, no individual or department can function at the expense of another.
· Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance.
If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
The FNB Graduate Programme places graduates in specific business units according to their academic background, career interests and business requirements. Graduates gain exposure to the rest of the business through participation in initiatives such as knowledge sharing functions and projects
Academic results are important, but candidates also need to possess attributes such as:
· Strong work ethic
· Value-driven approach
· Innovative spirit.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
Qualifications and Experience
Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
· Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc)
· Actuarial Science; Maths; Statistics
· Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology
· Information Systems
· Computer Science
· This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
Division First National Bank
How To Apply
To be considered for the graduate programme click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and complete the following:
· Register and complete all personal details
· Upload your CV
· Upload your University Academic Transcript (of all courses completed to date)
(The uploaded document cannot exceed 1MB)
NB: Please note that we will be unable to consider your application if incomplete or failing to submit a copy of your academic transcripts being uploaded with your application.
Click here to learn more: http://www.firstrand.co.za/12/view-vacancies/