FNB is giving you the opportunity to work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
Experience and Qualifications
- Grade 12 and relevant degree or diploma, must be a South African citizen.
- 1 year experience
- Have at least a Matric pass in Maths and English of 65% or higher ( Level 5)
- Applicants please note that Mathematical Literacy students will not be considered
- Not currently be participating or previously have participated in a learnership programme
- Be willing to study and stay in the Gauteng Province
- Be willing to undergo screening assessments
- Not have a criminal record
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
Closing Date: 05 August 2016
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to APPLY ONLINE