If you are passionate about technology and eager to further your career in technical sales, Dell is the place to be. Our enterprise solutions allow companies to efficiently extract value from their intellectual property. WithinEnterprise Solutions Group, we are looking for a Technical Sales Representative to join us in Bryanston.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
Your role will involve delivering technical solutions that address customers’ varying needs, either working independently or with a subject matter expert on more complex solutions. You will:
- Provide expert guidance and direction to the Core Sales team on Dell’s infrastructure and enterprise solutions
- Harness an extensive portfolio to design enterprise solutions
- Act as a technical resource to help the sales organisation meet, if not exceed, its objectives
- Stay up-to-date on new and competitive products, technology and services offerings
- Be available to customers to enhance sales experience via telephone, email, chat and other means to sell as an inside technical sales representative
- 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a technical sales environment
- Some experience in a technical role that shows knowledge of multi-platform hardware and software solutions
- Strong analytical, decision-making and organisational skills
- Understanding of technical pre-sales role
- Knowledge of Dell’s enterprise portfolio
- Appreciation of current IT trends (Internet of things, bring your own device, big data etc)
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.