Call Centre Consultant Jobs in Gauteng
City: Auckland Park
Employment Type: Permanent
Number of position: 40
Job Function Note:
- Ensure authentication of both the existing clients and 3rd parties e.g. dealerships to meet set out security measures in the Contact Centre
- Authenticate client’s personal information by asking National Credit Act related questions
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements from the various governance
- Ensure the correct information is on customer’s profile when accessing account details
- Assist the client with account queries and provide them with the correct information on their accounts
- Advise the customer and client on the most convenient date and time and venue
- Merging of the clients profile and integrating it into the Financial Banking Services System
- Obtain and data capture client’s details to ensure record of accurate information on systems
- Follow up and contact customers on agreed time to give feedback to the customers
- Resolve all incoming client’s requests and queries via telephone, email system etc.
- Ensure First Call Resolution is adhered to at all times
- Adhere to prescribed turnaround times set out as per the specific line of business and report any outstanding requests to the Team Leader
- Capture all calls to enable trend analysis and provide feedback to the team leaders on recurring issues
- Sell, cross sell and up sell products and services to existing and potential new customers, focussing specifically on the home loans range of products
- Accurately capture customer’s information on Encompass for first call resolution.
- Escalate of customer queries to the relevant support departments including Legal, Sales, Admin, and Retention etc.
- All complaints to be resolved within agreed Service Level time frames.
- Ensure all call backs to customers are done in the agreed and specified times.
- Provide status (resolved or not resolved) on previous requests logged with the contact centre to Team Leader
- Maintain and continuously look for opportunity to develop skills and knowledge base
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification or higher
- 3 years Call Centre experience, customer service and outbound experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and the Internet
- Able to work shifts 24/7
- Call centre certificate (previous Banking Experience) preferable
- No criminal record, credit clear
How to Apply for Gauteng Call Centre Consultant Jobs
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE NEW JOBS BY EMAIL AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.