Gauteng Call Centre Consultant Jobs – 40 Vacancies
Posted: Aug 6, 2013
Call Centre Consultant Jobs in Gauteng
City: Auckland Park
Employment Type: Permanent
Number of position: 40
Job Function Note:
- Ensure authentication of both the existing clients and 3rd parties e.g. dealerships to meet set out security measures in the Contact Centre
- Authenticate client’s personal information by asking National Credit Act related questions
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements from the various governance
- Ensure the correct information is on customer’s profile when accessing account details
- Assist the client with account queries and provide them with the correct information on their accounts
- Advise the customer and client on the most convenient date and time and venue
- Merging of the clients profile and integrating it into the Financial Banking Services System
- Obtain and data capture client’s details to ensure record of accurate information on systems
- Follow up and contact customers on agreed time to give feedback to the customers
- Resolve all incoming client’s requests and queries via telephone, email system etc.
- Ensure First Call Resolution is adhered to at all times
- Adhere to prescribed turnaround times set out as per the specific line of business and report any outstanding requests to the Team Leader
- Capture all calls to enable trend analysis and provide feedback to the team leaders on recurring issues
- Sell, cross sell and up sell products and services to existing and potential new customers, focussing specifically on the home loans range of products
- Accurately capture customer’s information on Encompass for first call resolution.
- Escalate of customer queries to the relevant support departments including Legal, Sales, Admin, and Retention etc.
- All complaints to be resolved within agreed Service Level time frames.
- Ensure all call backs to customers are done in the agreed and specified times.
- Provide status (resolved or not resolved) on previous requests logged with the contact centre to Team Leader
- Maintain and continuously look for opportunity to develop skills and knowledge base
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification or higher
- 3 years Call Centre experience, customer service and outbound experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and the Internet
- Able to work shifts 24/7
- Call centre certificate (previous Banking Experience) preferable
- No criminal record, credit clear
How to Apply for Gauteng Call Centre Consultant Jobs
Enter Your Email below and Get Similar Job Updates (It’s Free)